Get to Know Asphalt, Your Local Asphalt Paving Company
Welcome back to the Sunrise Asphalt blog! This time around we wanted to do something a little bit different from our usual posts. Normally on the blog, we would be discussing tips, tricks, know-how, or other information that is beneficial to you, our readers. Usually, we will include a tag at the end there to give us a call if you’re looking for local asphalt paving companies, but today’s blog is going to tell you a whole lot more about us.
First, our owner!
Les Silberman, originally of Flint, Michigan, moved here to Tucson over 30 years back. In those 30 years, he has laid some deep roots in the Tucson community, volunteering for the Police Foundation, a past Rotary member. In addition, he holds 3 contracting licenses in Arizona and is a master applicator, certified by Seal Master of Arizona.
It’s a Family Business
Les’ son Eli has joined the business! He graduated from U of A and with Les they continue to sharpen their asphalt skills, attend yearly seminars, and building the business all across Tucson, getting referrals from satisfied customers and continuing to complete jobs for returning clients. Speaking of jobs…
Local Asphalt Paving – Companies and Jobs
You can find some of our featured jobs on their own page, where we have a number of photos, before and after, showing how our talented crews have revamped asphalt, utilized slurry seals, new paving, and seal coats. You can also take a look for yourself at a number of local businesses and churches who have used our services!
Take a look at the Eegee’s on Ajo Way, for instance, and you’ll see our handiwork. We have worked all over Tucson, delivering quality driving surfaces from the Foothills down to Littletown and beyond. Whether our client’s need paving, sealing, milling, pothole repair, crack filling or more we provide it.
How Do We Succeed?
We follow our founder and leader Les’ tips for success. Contact. “We have found since day one that customers like nothing more than dealing with the owner of the company.” By being proactive in the relationship, showing pride in every job we take on, visiting each site to talk to the customers in person, answering any questions they may have.
This is what puts Sunrise Asphalt ahead of the rest of the local asphalt paving companies. Les believes that having the owner supervise on every job, on every site ensures the quality. We use top-quality products, the best equipment, and the most up to date training (remember those yearly seminars?) to continually produce the highest standard asphalt paving work.
Want this all in a listicle?
The Top Ten Reasons Sunrise Asphalt is YOUR Local Asphalt Company
- We’re a local family-owned business.
- Owner supervision is always on the job site from start to finish.
- We’ve been in business in Tucson for over 30 years.
- College educated owners, who continue to update their education with industry seminars.
- No complaints with Registrar of Contractors.
- Yearly, over 50% of business is comprised of return clients.
- State-of-the-art equipment with a mechanic on staff.
- We respond to estimates in a timely manner and provide free estimates.
- Numerous satisfied clients including Circle K, Bookman’s Used Books, Rose Academies, Sid Felker Law Firm, and many HOA’s in Tucson (client lists available upon request).
- Owners who listen to client needs. After all, 50% of our yearly business is from return clients and the owners always follow-up with clients to guarantee customer satisfaction.
All of this is to say, Sunrise Asphalt is your local asphalt paving company! If you have any job or asphalt need, get in touch and we can get to work for and with you.